Southern Institute of Technology - Invercargill, New Zealand
About Southern Institute of Technology
Southern Institute of Technology - SIT is one of the largest institutes in New Zealand established by the government. SIT has 3 main campuses located in downtown Invercargill, with others in Queenstown, Christchurch and Gore, New Zealand. Every year, SIT has about 13,000 students enrolling including local students and international students.
- Graduate program: Business Administration, Information Technology, Health Sciences.
- Bachelor program: Hospitalities Management, Information Technology, Music Production, Fashion Technology, Nursing, Commerce, Environmental Management, Journalism.
- Certificate program: Architecture Engineering, Aviation, Hospitalities Management, business, Beauty Therapy, Veterinary Nursing.
- Vocational Program: Accounting, Cooking, Nursing...
- Postgraduate program: NZ $19,900/12 - 18 months
- Graduate diploma program: NZ $16,800/year
- Bachelor program: NZ $17,800/year
- Certificate program: NZ $15,800/year
Living cost: NZ $15,000/year
- Graduated high school (for undergraduate programs); graduated (for postgraduate programs)
- IELTS 5.5 - 6.0